- Terms of Service
1.1 Lurmag.com accessed at (“lurmag” or the “Website”) is a social media website and application service that allows users to upload photos and videos to their profile, signing up to sell their content within the store, therefore earning money from any paying users (“members”). Lurmag is operated by Best Deals Online Stores LLC, 12 ROUTE 50 #101 SEAVILLE, NEW JERSEY 08230-0823
1.3 This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with us and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
1.4 We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time and at our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. By continuing to use Lurmag after such notice, you agree to these Terms as modified. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
1.5 By using Lurmag you consent to receiving communications from us electronically, including emails and messages posted to your Lurmag account. You acknowledge and agree that all communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
1.6 We do not own User Content on Lurmag and views expressed by members on Lurmag do not represent the views of Lurmag.
1.7 We reserve the right at any time and without notice to:
- 7.1 modify, suspend or terminate Lurmag or any portion thereof;
- 7.2 restrict, limit, suspend or terminate your access to Lurmag or any portion thereof;
- 7.3 delete any content you post on Lurmag if in our reasonable opinion it does not comply with these Terms and/or applicable law;
- 7.4 monitor your use of Lurmag (including any content or message you post or broadcast on Lurmag) to verify compliance with these Terms and/or any applicable law;
- 7.5 investigate any suspected or alleged misuse or unlawful use of Lurmag and cooperate with law enforcement in such investigation;
- 7.6 disclose information about your use of Lurmag in connection with law enforcement investigation of any suspected or alleged illegal activity, or in response to a lawful court order; or
- 7.7 change the payment or payout processor that enables you to make or receive payments as a member.
1.8 From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to members.
- How It Works
2.1 Lurmag is a social media platform that lets you create a member profile, which in turn allows you to:
- 1.1 upload and post photos and videos as a general member and/or
- 1.2 purchase access to another members content to view their otherwise restricted photos and videos.
- 1.3 sign up to sell content via the store for purchase by other members
2.2 The term “member” refers to all users, whether using the Website to earn money or to subscribe to others.
2.3 The term “User Content” means any and all media uploaded by members.
- Account Registration
3.1 To register and create an account on Lurmag, you must provide a valid email address, a username, and a password. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current, and complete.
3.3 If you are looking to purchase access to other content you will need to provide a credit card. When adding a payment card during checkout, your card information is stored by a payment processor, which is called CCbill; However, as far as legally possible, Lurmag reserves the right to change the payment processors it uses at any time and without notice to you. Lurmag does not store any payment card information.
3.4 If you are looking to earn money from other members paying for your content, you will need to setup a method of payout with Lurmag and upload a valid form of ID. You may also need to submit additional legal information, such as a W-9 if you are resident in the United States of America (the exact information required will depend on your country). Your earnings will be paid to you via your chosen method, either via one of our payout processors or via direct bank transfer (only on request and written approval by Lurmag). With exception to those Users seeking payment via direct bank wire, Lurmag does not store any bank account information.
3.5 By registering on Lurmag, you confirm that:
- 5.1 all account registration, profile information and content you provide is your own information and the content is truthful and accurate;
- 5.2 if you previously had an account with Lurmag, your old account was not terminated or suspended by Lurmag for violation of these Terms;
- 5.3 you will not use any third party payment processors to accept payments for subscriptions, or any other service, via Lurmag;
- 5.3 you register on Lurmag for your own personal use and you will not sell, rent or transfer your account to any third party
- 5.4 Lurmag reserves the right, at any time, to verify the information which you provide to us as well as your compliance with these Terms and to suspend your account if it is unable to do so to its reasonable satisfaction.
3.6 You are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur on your account and you are responsible for keeping your login details confidential and secure. You agree not to disclose these details to any other person or entity and immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe someone has used or is using your account without your permission or if your account has been subject to any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you log out of your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to access, view or record your password or other personal information.
3.7 We have the right to disable any user name, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time and at our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms.
- Subscriptions, Purchases and Payment of Revenue
4.1 To access another members content on Lurmag, you must first add a product to your cart and then purchase the access product. All purchases are final and non-refundable. However, you may cancel your access at any time by canceling the membership located in your member profile or by contacting us at email@example.com.
4.2 If a member uploads content (referred to as a “creator”) then, subject to that member complying with these Terms, that member is entitled to 70% (unless otherwise negotiated) of the revenue generated by other member who purchase to the creator’s content. Payment will be made by or on behalf of Lurmag to the creator.
5.1 All purchases made on Lurmag.com are final and non-refundable. You are entitled to cancel any membership(product access), for any reason and at any time.
5.2 However, any purchase made on Lurmag and subsequently subject to a chargeback will result in the User’s account being immediately and permanently excluded from Lurmag.
- Account Deactivation
6.1 Should you wish to deactivate your Lurmag account, please contact Lurmag customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your deactivation request.
- Intellectual Property Rights
7.1. Member Content
7.1 By creating and publishing member content on Lurmag, you authorize your Fans to access and view (without downloading or copying) your member content on Lurmag for their own lawful and personal use. You also represent, warrant and undertake that:
- 1.1 you own, have a valid license to, or otherwise control all rights in and to your member content;
- 1.2 to the extent your member content includes or utilizes any third-party property, you have secured all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary for the use of such third-party property in your member content; and
- 1.3 your member content is non-confidential and will be made available to your Fans on OnlyFans.com.
7.2 You grant us and our licensees, successors, and assign the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material.
7.3 You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any member content you submit or contribute, and you have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
7.4 You shall indemnify us, our licensees, successors, and assigns against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal costs (calculated on a full indemnity basis) and all other reasonable professional costs and expenses suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with your member content.
7.5 We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any member content posted by you or any other user of the Website.
7.6 Upon signing up to Lurmag.com, you also agree to act as custodian of records for the content that you upload to Lurmag.com.
7.7 Any questions regarding member content can be addressed by emailing email@example.com.
8.1 To comply with the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (Title 17, United States Code) (“DMCA”), we will respond to proper notifications of claimed copyright infringement and will take appropriate action including removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing User Content and, if deemed appropriate by Lurmag, terminating the account of the User who published the content.
8.2 To notify us of claimed copyright infringement, please contact our customer support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
8.3 Under the DMCA, a notification of claimed copyright infringement must include all of the following:
- 3.1 a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- 3.2 identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- 3.3 identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- 3.4 information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- 3.5 a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- 3.6 a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
8.4 If we remove or disable access to your Content in response to a DMCA notification of claimed copyright infringement, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you, and you may make a counter-notification in writing with our Designated Agent listed above.
- ONLINE STORE TERMS
9.1 By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence to use this site.
9.2 You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
9.3 You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
9.4 A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
10.1 We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
10.2 This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
11.1 Prices for products are subject to change without notice.
11.2 We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
11.3 We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
12.1 Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
12.2 Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
12.3 We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage
12.4 in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
12.5 USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- 5.1 If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- 5.2 We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- 5.3 You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
14.1 Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
14.2 We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- PROHIBITED USES
15.1 In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
16.1 We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
16.2 We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
16.3 You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
16.4 You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of
16.5 any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
16.6 In no case shall Lurmag, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
17.1 You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Lurmag and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
18.1 In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
19.1 The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
19.2 These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
19.3 If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
20.1 The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
20.2 These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
20.3 Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
- GOVERNING LAW
21.1These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws New Jersey, USA.
- CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
22.1 You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
22.2 We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website
22.3 periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com