Last Modified: July 2019
Our services are not intended for anyone under 18. We have checks to ensure that we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18.
Lurmag.com is a social network which allows creators to share their content and members to enjoy it.
When people use these services they share some information with us. This policy sets out the information we collect, how we use it and who we share it with.
We confirm that the lawful basis for processing your data is that by participating with our social network you have read our Terms of Service and the processing of data set out here is part of that acceptance.
Below we set out our policy but please be aware that all content is monitored by third parties to ensure that the network is lawful and legal and not brought into disrepute;
Users are either “Creators” or “Members”. All members can post whatever content they choose to their personal profile for others to access, and have the ability to choose the privacy level of said content. A Creator who signs up to sell onsite uploads content for members to access. Creators determine the fee (within reasonable standards) which members pay to view the content. A member decides what content to purchase and view.
In this policy Member or you refers to any Creator or Member.
Information we collect
Regardless of whether you are a creator or member or both there are three categories of information we collect:
- Information you choose to give us.
- Information we get when you use our services.
- Information we get from third parties.
- Information you choose to give us
In order to make a purchase and use our services you will disclose to us:
- Your name;
- postal address;
- an email address;
- a username;
- your date of birth;
- your Payment information
To make it easier for others to find you, we may also ask you to provide us with some additional information that will be publicly visible on our services, such as profile pictures, a profile name or other useful identifying information.
Be careful when you provide us information about you and others you know (this is likely to be personal data) which will be uploaded onto your pages of our network. Other members may be able to use that content for their own purposes.
Information we get when you use our services:
When you use our services, we collect information about the content you have viewed or shared. For example:
- Usage information. We collect information about the content that Viewers have accessed. From that we may highlight to that user similar content;
- Content information. We collect content you create on our services, such as custom stickers, photos, videos, text and information about the content you create or provide, such as if the recipient has viewed the content and the metadata that is provided with the content.
- Device information. We collect IP addresses or other identification data from and about the devices you use. For example, we collect:
- information about your hardware and software, such as the hardware model, operating system version, device memory, advertising identifiers, unique application identifiers, apps installed, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, battery level and time zone;
- Location information. When you use our services, we may collect information about your location.
We also collect log information when you use our website. That information includes, among other things:
- details about how you’ve used our services.
- device information, such as your web browser type and language.
- access times.
- pages viewed.
- IP address.
- identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser
- How we use information
- We use this information to ensure that the content can be enjoyed by everyone. Our objective is to strive to keep the content appropriate, tasteful and lawful. Here are some of the ways we do that:
- develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain and protect our products and services.
- send you communications, including by email. For example, we may use email to respond to support inquiries or to share information about our site.
- monitor and analyze trends and usage.
- verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the services and your experience with them.
- enforce our Terms and conditions and other usage policies.
How we share information
We may share information about you in the following ways:
With other members.
We may share the following information with other Users:
- information you enter, such as your username, profile name, and profile bio.
- any additional information you have consented for us to share.
- content you post or send will be shared with Members and/or the Creators you subscribe to.
With all members. We may share the following information with all members:
- public information such as your profile name, username and profile pictures.
With third parties. We may share your information with the following third parties:
- With service providers. We may share information about you with service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- With third parties for legal reasons.
We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule or regulation. investigate, remedy, or enforce potential Terms and Conditions violations.
- protect our, our users’ or others’ rights, property and safety.
- detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
We do not let other companies collect information about how you use our services.
How long we keep your content
We want you to be in control of your information. You can delete any content when you want.